"Galaxy web Technology have created a great site for me. They solved all problems that arose along the way, and left us with an amazing end product. i definately recomend them for any site designs." Glen Murphy, (U K)
"I am very impressed with Galaxyweb, they have been very accommodating and I would not hesitate to recommend them. They completed the job very quickly, and to a very high standard. ..." Dan Esdale, (U K)
"Galaxy web is a great designer, listens to his clients advice and follow it fully. He showed my client three versions to choose from. Worked on the given budget and though my client was slow ..." Jkausha, (India)
"Sandeep & his team are very talented & capable. We had an innovative & very complex idea for the website, they beautifully transformed our ideas into a highly functional and very creative website." Mike, (U K)
"I have worked with GalaxyWeb and find them proffesional, responsive and skilled and will not hesitate to use them again. Great company to work with!" Ariser, (Greece)
CodeIgniter is an open source rapid development web application framework, for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP. "Its goal is to enable to develop projects much faster than...writing code from scratch, by providing a rich set of libraries for commonly needed tasks, as well as a simple interface and logical structure to access these libraries.
CodeIgniter is loosely based on the popular Model-View-Controller development pattern. While view and controller classes are a necessary part of development under CodeIgniter, models are optional.
CodeIgniter is most often noted for its speed when compared to other PHP frameworks.In a critical take on PHP frameworks in general, CodeIgniter because it is faster, lighter and the least like a framework.
CodeIgniter is right for you if
- You want a framework with a small footprint.
- You want a framework that requires nearly zero configuration.
- You need exceptional performance.
- You need broad compatibility with standard hosting accounts that run a variety of PHP versions and configurations.
- You want a framework that does not require you to use the command line.
- You are not interested in large-scale monolithic libraries like PEAR
- You do not want to be forced to learn a templating language (although a template parser is optionally available if you desire one).
- You eschew complexity, favoring simple solutions.
- You want a framework that does not require you to adhere to restrictive coding rules.
- You need clear, thorough documentation.
Drop your business requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide high quality work that complies with international standards. It's easy, fun and very affordable to outsource your project with us.